Welcome!

I'm new to all this blogging stuff, but I'm giving it a shot! Spare Time Creations is just that.... cards I make in my spare time, which is a joke, since I never have any of that!




Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This sympathy card is for a dear friend who just lost her best friend to leukemia. Tena was a friend to me also... she was a teammate on our Relay for Life team. Always the life of the party! Her positive spirit was contagious; her smile was pure sunshine. She will be missed greatly by all who were touched by her.
I used the Sweet Matstack (JoAnns) for this card. The stamp is from Just Believe by Stampin' UP! With sympathy sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (also SU). I used black embossing powder for both the image and sentiment.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment