Welcome!

I'm new to all this blogging stuff, but I'm giving it a shot! Spare Time Creations is just that.... cards I make in my spare time, which is a joke, since I never have any of that!




Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fell off the face of the earth for a while, apparently....

So I guess I've been busy!  I joined the Stampin' UP! family of demonstrators, and am waiting for my kit to arrive tomorrow.  I'm not planning to do parties, but will do it if someone wants me to.  Maybe in the future I will host some workshops in my home.  We'll see.  For now, I will enjoy the discount on their great products.

I went to my first 12 hour crop last weekend in Bay City.  What a fun girls' weekend!  I started my Christmas cards, but only got half way done.  A friend is having a crop at her house this weekend, so I will do that one too. 

It's hard to make time to post photos of cards and to gather all the description info, but I will try to get better at that...

No comments:

Post a Comment