Welcome!

I'm new to all this blogging stuff, but I'm giving it a shot! Spare Time Creations is just that.... cards I make in my spare time, which is a joke, since I never have any of that!




Friday, January 20, 2012

Paper Smooches

I discovered a new stamp company called Paper Smooches. Love it! Very whimsical fonts - all handwritten. I don't have any critter stamps yet, but they are very cute. Check it out at http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/

I made these cards using paper smooches "gently seasoned" and "sentiment sampler". On the get well card, I used my sew stamper along with various stampin' Up greens and chalks.






The happy birthday card was for a friend who has a January birthday, so I went with the winter theme. The close up shows that I added some embossed snowflakes and cut out and popped up the bird. I also added some puffy snow with my snow marker. It puffs up with a heat gun and is soooo cool. I used stampin up tempting tourquoise and real red and close to cocoa for the tree. The speckled snow on the tree was by accident from the embossing powder, but looks like snow, so it worked.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment