Welcome!

I'm new to all this blogging stuff, but I'm giving it a shot! Spare Time Creations is just that.... cards I make in my spare time, which is a joke, since I never have any of that!




Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hubby birthday card



Not exactly the most masculine card, although I have the browns/chocolate going on. This was by hubby's birthday card that I quickly put together (sorry, Honey!) Cupcake paper is from the Glitter Sweet matstack from JoAnn's. Cardstock is chocolate chip and so saffron. Also used the create a cupcake punch and heat embossed the white bow from the create a cupcake stamp set (sentiment from same set- cut out w/modern label). Added some glitter dots to the top too. Used nestabilities circle to cut out the card and popped up the cupcake on a circle punch on the inside of the card. Paper is glittery, but not sure if the photo shows that detail.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment