Welcome!

I'm new to all this blogging stuff, but I'm giving it a shot! Spare Time Creations is just that.... cards I make in my spare time, which is a joke, since I never have any of that!




Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One more CAS

Here is the second CAS challenge that I did.  I love making birthday cards and I also love cupcakes, so I had no problem coming up with the subject for this one!  I used melon mambo dp, tempting tourquoise and whisper white.  Stamp set is so happy for you and I used the cupcake punch and nestabilities circles. Added some glittery pink ric-rac for the ribbon and voila!

4 comments:

  1. SO cute! I also love the plate wall art...welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love that sparkly ric-rac!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. The ric-rac gives the appearance of smoke rising from the candle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card - I'm about to case it myself! Thanks for giving me the answer of what to make tonight!

    ReplyDelete