Welcome!

I'm new to all this blogging stuff, but I'm giving it a shot! Spare Time Creations is just that.... cards I make in my spare time, which is a joke, since I never have any of that!




Monday, July 18, 2011

Prepping for card activity

Yesterday I worked on two card designs for a card making activity that we will have this Saturday with some friends from church.  I've been wanting to put together an activity like this for a while!  Those of us who are the card makers are designing a card each with a different occasion and bringing all the precut pieces, stamps, etc. for everyone to make one.  Those who like to make cards, but aren't comfortable with designing, are bringing food!  Great trade off, huh?  I'm looking forward to it!  I will post pictures after Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment